Thanks to ALL the performers, audiences, sponsors and volunteers who made Rogue 2010 fantastic!
Help us bring Rogue 2011, TEN YEARS of Fresno’s Rogue Performance Festival, to life next year.
Support the Rogue throughout the year. All proceeds from ticket sales go directly to the artists, so our festival relies on the generosity of our fantastic sponsors and audiences like you to return every year. You may donate any amount by clicking the button below.
The Rogue Performance Festival enters exciting year number NINE celebrating Independent Performance and Art … and has grown into one of the biggest festivals of its kind in the West! Started in 2002, this annual non-curated, non-juried* festival showcases a variety of disciplines including theatre, dance, music, puppetry, storytelling, spoken word, visual art and film. Plus, 100 percent of the box-office go to the performers!
*NON-CURATED & NON-JURIED simply means no stuffy, so-called expert decides what is good or what you should see. We at the Rogue believe that YOU, the paying audience, can decide that for yourself. We hope you enjoy the Festival and support its return next year.
How To Optimize Your Rogue Experience (and everyone else’s)
ROGUE READY PASSES – $35 and allows you in to 5 Rogue Mainstage shows or 10 Rogue Cafe shows or a combination thereof. BYOVs do not accept them. Passes can be acquired at Ashtree Studios (1035 N. Fulton) during the course of the festival.
ROGUE MAPS will be available at the Starline Grill, Tower Theater, The Revue & Ashtree Studios.
BLOG THE ROGUE! If you have your own blog… CLICK HERE!
LEAVE A REVIEW! If you’ve seen a show, feel free to leave a review in the comments section of that show’s listing on this site to help others know what’s in store when they see it. Please keep your reviews constructive and pertinent to the individual show. (Comments WILL be reviewed before being posted. Overtly inflammatory and derogatory language will not be posted.)
RULES of the ROGUE
1. ALL PERFORMANCES WILL BEGIN ON TIME! Certain performers and companies will allow latecomers up to 15 minutes into the show and certain companies will not. This will be indicated in this Rogue Map and at the venues. (Audience tip: Please arrive early. The performers have worked hard on their pieces and it is RUDE, INCONSIDERATE and very PROVINCIAL to show disrespect for their efforts … it breaks concentration and affects a performance drastically!)
2. TICKET SALES FOR EACH PERFORMANCE WILL BEGIN HALF AN HOUR BEFORE THE PERFORMANCE BEGINS! (Audience tip: Please arrive early. Which brings us to our next rule…)
3. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. No Refunds, no exchanges, and no excuses. (Audience tip: Please arrive early. Ticket prices are cheap and 100% of the box-office sales go to the artists and performers.)
4. ALL PERFORMANCES ARE GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING. (Audience tip: Please arrive early. This way you can get the best seats in the house.)
5. ROGUE TIME IS THE OFFICIAL TIME! Official ROGUE CLOCKS are on display in front of ALL Performance Venues. (Audience tip: Please arrive early. You also may want to sync your watches to ROGUE TIME so that you can plan your entertainment day and not miss a show.)
6. HAVE FUN! Catch as many different shows as you can … surprise yourself by trying something different!
USEFUL ROGUE LINKS
How to Find a Show - Now that you know how it all works, here’s how you figure out what to see, and when.
Updates - Find added performances by your favorite Rogue performers. Catch the latest Rogue 2010 updates on this page… corrections to the festival program, schedule changes, new developments and more.
MAINSTAGE, CAFE, FILM, BYO GRID - Right click/save link as to download this .pdf file.
ROGUE MAP PROGRAM – Right click/save link as to download this .pdf file.
MAP OF VENUES – A convenient map listing all the Rogue venues and BYOVs.
Rogue Pictures and Videos – We’ll provide links to photo galleries, etc… here. And you can provide your own links to photos/video you have taken at the Rogue!
Rogue Media – media coverage of the festival.
The STARLINE GRILL is ROGUE CENTRAL!
It’s the best place during Rogue 2010 to meet performers and catch previews of Rogue Shows while getting a drink and grabbing a bite to eat.